It features flexibility, low capital & running costs, safe operation, zero gas emissions and a very low noise level.
KUBO can be customised to individual requirements with the many available
With battery power the KUBO offers high shunting performance with zero workshop emissions. The on board charger means that the KUBO can be charged from a suitable standard power outlet and does not require a dedicated charging point in the depot.
The KUBO features a radio control as standard and is normally used for moving trains over equipment like wheel lathes or bogie drops. Full interlocks can be provided to link with the lathe / drop control system to ensure safe operation.
- Hydraulic slide + U.I.C hook
- ZEPHIR automatic hook
- AAR hook
- Pneumatic braking system with a compressor delivering 280 liters per minute
- Interlock remote control
- Resistance device between rail wheels and axle
- 30 kW second engine for KUBO 10,000 and KUBO 5,500
- Second battery and battery charger for KUBO 10,000 and KUBO 5,500
- Customized painting