UHA Vibration Recorder
UHA measures vibrations on train vehicles to monitor railroad tracks and maintenance purposes. Vibration data is recorded in real-time PC card processing software and printed out for analysis.
- Acceleration data is measured by strain gage pick-up at 12 bit resolution
- Digital vibration data is recorded to the printed form as analog data by real-time.
- Data over the threshold is showed on LCD on the hardware. Those data can be transferred to PC by USB cable or printed out.
- Optional marking, kilometer-point and speed, is printed on the paper each 100m or 1km. Also it can type this marking by the remote-switch.
- All measurement condition setup like start-stop is operated by its keyboard.
- Data of each time or distance is recorded to PC card. Data viewing and analysis is performed by analysis software