Lifting Jack forRailway Vehicles
Lifting jacks with this load are generally used for trams, metros and small wagons.
- 4 to 48 jacks combinable
- With fixed or adjustable anvil
- Via running gear and light-weight construction highly mobile (also available without running gear for fixed mounting)
Underfloor Lifting System is a tool that serves to lift the trainset means toward the vertical and is a type of fix. Underfloor Lifting System can lift the unit vehicle on the body.
- Inground Lifting Stands (Combined)
- Inground Lifting Stands (Electromechanical Or Hydraulic)
- Inground Lifting Stands (Telescopic)
Turntables serve to rotate bogies or wheels in order to movement bogies and wheels from one track to another track by turning the device in the desired direction.